Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.66806%

Ludwig 1400 Flat Base Cymbal Stand

Okay, don't think I'm going to find just the upper arm for a stand. So, does anyone have a complete one they'd sell? I have a very good base and an excellent tilter so it doesn't have to be mint. I'd really like the top arm/rod to be fairly good though. The ones offered on eBay are outrageous! Thanks very much.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago

If it doesn't have to be an original Ludwig 1400, maybe take a look at a Tama "The Classic Stand.

I got tired of looking for some flat based stands in good shape at a decent price. I bought 3 of these for 50 bucks each including shipping. Vintage look at a decent price and pack small for gigging.

Wes

Posted on 6 years ago

From salty 1322

Okay, don't think I'm going to find just the upper arm for a stand. So, does anyone have a complete one they'd sell? I have a very good base and an excellent tilter so it doesn't have to be mint. I'd really like the top arm/rod to be fairly good though. The ones offered on eBay are outrageous! Thanks very much. Brian

Hi Brian,

Probably have around 30 and can find one (or parts) to make you smile.

Nevin

Posted on 6 years ago

Nevin!

I can't believe it! Thirty! You are one serious collector my friend! I trust you completely. If you could send me some pics, when you have time, I would really appreciate it. My email is [email]bemburgh@cogeco.ca[/email] Thanks VERY much, Nevin!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here