Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Ltt:looking To Trade.

Looking to trade a pair of black label Paiste 15" 2002 SE(sound edge) hats(re-issue) &a 20" Paiste 2002 black label (not-re-issue) for Paiste Giant beats 18&20" crash/rides "multi-functional".I 'm in Australia &have paypal also looking to trade a Ludwig Centennial 9x1e3 in natural finish &a snare drum(also Ludwig Centennial) 14x6.5 for either a 10x14" Ludwig Centennial or a LM402 B/O badge(can be a " b" stock" Ludwig supraphonic 14x6.5.Snare must be in original condition&minor pitting&minimal rust if original b/o badge supra.

Posted on 12 years ago

15" se(sound edge) Paiste "black label" re-issue 2002 hats gone.

Still looking to trade or sell the rest for a Paiste 18" crash/ride "multi" Giant Beat+ shipping of course! :).

Posted on 12 years ago

Dang Ozzie! I thought you was looking to trade those S/S Luds for a nice, quiet and mild kit of early WMP Stars....3 ply with an added veneer interior of curly maple...a one of a kind...perfect chrome...you know, just standard jonnistix hopped up MIJ kits...

hehehe...good luck with your deal though. If I see anything state side, I'll let you know! ow much you wanna spend?

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 12 years ago

? wtf! :(,

Mate i never had nor owned a s/s Luddy kit i wish i did&had! :).

I only wanna pay&am only prepared to pay $237 AUD inc shipping for the 18" Paiste GB as that's the price for one off fee/parasite/leech/vampire-bay! :).

As far as the rest is concerned well the tom only $256+shipping.

The snare up to $400 +shipping.

Ta mate

Ado.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here