Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

Looking for a pre-1957 WFL cymbal holder

All,

I'm looking for a WFL shell mounted cymbal holder, part #1372. The holder changed slightly in 1957, so I am looking for the earlier model (pictured below).

Thanks,

Buzz

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

That's going to be a tough find, buddy. I have it on my list and I will keep my eyes open for you.

You might want to try: Madchops82 (Bill over @ DFO) or Tom (Vadrums) who you can contact through this site. He's a member here. Any time I need hard to find or obscure parts, Tom is usually the one who has it and comes through for me. Fair prices too. Tell them both that I recommended you contact them.

Happy hunting... good luck,

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 13 years ago

This is a bump!

A couple of people have contacted me regarding this. One of them only had half of the part and the other person only had one post on this forum. For the record, I am looking for a complete part, and I would prefer that the seller have been a member on here for a little while.

Thanks!

Buzz

Posted on 13 years ago

Bump!

I'm still looking for one of these.

Thanks,

Buzz

Posted on 12 years ago

From Ludwig von Buzzthoven

Bump!I'm still looking for one of these.Thanks,Buzz

I think I have one real clean..I also have othe rare WFL holders.parts. stands. attachments

5 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

From statuscymbal

I think I have one real clean..I also have othe rare WFL holders.parts. stands. attachments

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

If the part is for sale, I'd like to buy it.

Posted on 12 years ago

From Ludwig von Buzzthoven

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. If the part is for sale, I'd like to buy it.

Beethoven, I cleared my box...but please email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] and Ill get right back to you.

Posted on 12 years ago

From statuscymbal

Statuscymbal, I have been scouring the interwebs for the shell mount/bracket that accompanies this part. Here's a photo of it. Can you help me out?

1 attachments
1957 WFL Super Classic in Black Diamond Pearl
22b/16ft/14s/13rt
20/16/14/11 Zildjians
Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here