Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Looking for a new(old) set of Ludwigs

I am looking to find a burgundy or champagne sparkle Ludwig set or orphans(or blue/starlight sparkle RB Gretsch).

Prefer early to mid 60's keystone era. Either virgin or rail console bass drum in 22", 24", or 26". 14, 16, or 18" floors. And 12, 13, 14 racks. Rewrapped, and player's condition okay.

Some cash already set aside for "go time".

But also, and dunno if this is of interest at all...I have a couple of old Fender Jazzmaster guitars put away. Might be willing to trade one for the right kit.

Cheers. :)

Do.

"Friends don't let friends buy Peavey"
Posted on 8 years ago

Bump...still searching. To anyone I haven't been back in touch with yet, humble apologies. Busy week:)

Anyhow, I am heading to Halifax NS tomo, and will be there until Saturday. Just wondering what/who/where...if there's anything out there. Still on a sparkle mission. Let me know...got a bit 'o cash to spend;)

Do.

Posted on 8 years ago

What year are the jazz

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago

Pat. Pending era.

Do.

Posted on 8 years ago

I have a 3-ply 58' Gretsch Progressive Jazz kit. When I got it the shells and all hardware were in excellent condition, the wrap was roached though and had to be replaced. The kit was re-wrapped in Burgundy Sparkle and they look factory new. The shells and hardware are all original and A-1 condition. $1300. (Firm) + you pay all shipping costs - if you're interested pm me. 13", 16", 22" with matching snare.

[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n632/PurdieShuffle/k4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n632/PurdieShuffle/k5.jpg[/IMG]

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 8 years ago

^^^^^

A 22" with eight lugs?? I thought that was a 20".

I have lusted for this kit!

Posted on 8 years ago

I'd trade my Hollywood

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

I have a 3-ply 58' Gretsch Progressive Jazz kit. When I got it the shells and all hardware were in excellent condition, the wrap was roached though and had to be replaced. The kit was re-wrapped in Burgundy Sparkle and they look factory new. The shells and hardware are all original and A-1 condition. $1300. (Firm) + you pay all shipping costs - if you're interested pm me. 13", 16", 22" with matching snare.John

Hey John,

Sent you a msg. Cheers:)

Do.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here