Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

Looking for 3-ply Ludwig shells for jellybean kit

Has anyone ever done this before ? How long did it take for you to find the drums themselves and are there any cons with reselling ? Just curious, as i may be looking to form a player's kit..Any thoughts are appreciated ;)

Posted on 8 years ago

my thoughts would be to find orphans in popular colors at a fair price, also stay with all pearls, sparkles, so all drums sort of match. then when your ready to sell, if you can't unload them, you could part out as singles.

Posted on 8 years ago

From burgundy

my thoughts would be to find orphans in popular colors at a fair price, also stay with all pearls, sparkles, so all drums sort of match. then when your ready to sell, if you can't unload them, you could part out as singles.

Thanks for your thoughts ;). That is exactly what i was planning to do.

I would like to go with some of my favorite sparkles in popular colors, like blue, silver, gold, red, green.. I found a transition badge Ludwig green sparkle tom that i would like to get my hands on, but not before i find other potential candidates.. So far nothing else has popped up :(

I'm patient and not in a hurry, so eventually they'll come my way ..

Posted on 8 years ago

Please forgive the misrepresentation of my thread title, but i couldn't edit it after it was done. Some of you have kindly responded already and i appreciate all of you offers.. However, i'm simply testing the waters as to how beneficial it would be to own a jellybean kit, and was simply seeking advice and perspectives on it.. Thanks to all for the offers so far, and if i do decide actually go through with it, you'll be the first to know :)

cheers,

Rob

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here