Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Leedy's for Ayotte, or DW

Hi everyone,

I owned and operated a small drum shop for a little over 2 years. In that time, a customer brought in a 3pc WMP Leedy broadway (silver badge), Floor stamped 47, Tom and floor 13,16, have tacked bottom calfskin heads with minor issue (crack) at 3 or so tack points. Not into head, heads in great condition. Bass drum (24x16) has minor issues with a few lugs (they all function though). Kit sounds great. No legs for the bass drum or floor. Drums all include original calf skin heads in great condition and soft cases. The white marine pearl finish is in excellent condition, there are no extra holes drilled in any of the drums including snare, and there are no scratches except on the maple hoops of BD, normal wear. This is a great sounding maple set. I added a gold badge stamped 1941 14x8 wmp leedy broadway snare. Only issue, it had no heads, but it does have original strainer. Modern heads are on it now. So this is a 4 pc 40's leedy in overall great condition., Pics availalbe upon request.

I wanted to keep it, but now playing alot and need a replacement gigging set. I could sell them outright, but thought it better to just find someone to trade with.

I want to trade it for a wood hoop Ayotte set, or a DW custom set. Sizes and colors, I am not that picky, let me know what you have.

Thanks

Posted on 15 years ago

Last chance for a trade, I found a buyer.

I want the drums more than the money, call me today.

Dodd

Posted on 14 years ago

no one called and the deal fell through

The first person that contacts me about these drums, I will sell for $1500

firm. I tried to trade, but no one wants to be fair about it.

Again, includes 14x8 snare w/original strainer, 16x24 bass w/original batter heads and soft case, 9x13tom w/original batter head and soft case, 16x16Floor w/original batter head and soft case all Leedy Broadway WMP in almost mint condition. All drums are painted white inside, no extra holes, wrap is in perfect condition, no scratches.

Again, I am not giving them away, but the price is very very fair.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here