Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

K jildjian Question

I ran across a K. Jildjian made in turkey istanbul 32" cymbal. I have never seen one this large and was wondering if it is a common size or rare. Also any idea as value. Thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

HOLY F***!

32 INCHES? Yeah . . . that's rare.

Posted on 14 years ago

Yeah, 32" and he wants $1000.00 bucks for it.

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]If you don't buy it....can you PM me sellers info ?.... so I can.

OR...you can buy it and sell it to me .....I guarantee you you'd make a hella profit on the turnaround. A very nice profit......[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

No such thing was ever made by K. Zildjian.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Drumaholic

No such thing was ever made by K. Zildjian.

He didn't say it was a Zildijian, he said "K jildjian".

That might explain it. ;)

Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry, I miss spelled Zildjian. I am going to look at the cymbal again next week. It is about 150 miles away. I'll try to get pics and take a measurement for you to see.

Posted on 14 years ago

From mjguit

Sorry, I miss spelled Zildjian. I am going to look at the cymbal again next week. It is about 150 miles away. I'll try to get pics and take a measurement for you to see.

Sorry - not trying to be a jerk but please understand that "Zildjian" is probably the most misspelled name in the history of music - I've seen it spelled wrong a few times a week for decades and after awhile you have to look at the comedy side of it.

A 32" K is pretty much unheard of amongst Zildjian freaks but hey, everything is until you hear about it!

Love to see pics and don't be surprised if the seller says " I meant to say 22" ".

Posted on 14 years ago

Well, Looks like you guys were right. Finally got a chance to take a look at the cymbal ( 150 miles). It was 30" avedias Zildjian. (1000.00) The 16' was a K istanbul with a terrible keyhole. (250.00). I passed on them

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here