Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

Is this a Zildjian A?

[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Medium-Thin-Crash-Cymbal-Cymbals-Drums-Percussion-/141383241311?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20eb190e5f[/ame]

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 10 years ago

I'd guess it is not an Avedis Zildjian based on the lathing. I look forward to seeing what others have to say.

Posted on 10 years ago

I don't think its avedis either.

mike

Posted on 10 years ago

Looks like a cheap MIJ or MIC.

Actually, some of the more recent cheap cymbals made in China can sound pretty good. I got an unexpected out of town jazz trio gig recently and had to rent some cymbals at the last minute. After hitting all the cymbals in the store, I chose some cheap ones that were made in China. They sounded dark and jazzy. I ended up buying the hi hats and they're sitting on my practice kit at home right now. Cost me $10.

Posted on 10 years ago

Hi Joep, I would be inteterested in a scan! Here's my email. Let me know!

jcymbal AT gmail DOT com

We offer best quality VCPC510 - dumps - pass4-sure.net latest resource ASQ exam and high quality wikipedia Also get free demos of Stanford University certification and 220-702 practice questions Miami International University of Art & Design
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here