Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

i want a paiste rude 18 crash ride old logo

Does anyone have a paiste rude 18" crash/ ride 1980-82 with the old BIG RUDE logo??

Posted on 13 years ago

Like this I presume?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=351969538

This is on a New Zealand auction site. I don't know what the reserve is, but $NZ200 is $153 at todays exchange rate. If you were keen I could bid on it for you, and ship it to you. Costs of shipping from NZ to the USA for a cymbal that size are probably going to be a bit higher than finding one within the USA.

Just curious -- how much do you expect to pay locally? This one has been around before with no bites at the opening bid of $NZ250. Now it is back at $NZ200.

Posted on 13 years ago

Yes, like that one. that seems like an avarage price. Very nice of you to offer. Id like to wait and see what this one does. Shipping could be a little exensive you are right.

Posted on 13 years ago

maybe I will get it. could you still get it?? thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

From lewilson

maybe I will get it. could you still get it?? thanks

I'll have to see what the auction is up to now.

Posted on 13 years ago

looks like it sold. MArk

Posted on 13 years ago

From lewilson

Does anyone have a paiste rude 18" crash/ ride 1980-82 with the old BIG RUDE logo??

Why not just buy a new one? The logo's are the same as the original ones now and the sizes/sounds are the same......

Posted on 13 years ago

really?? send me a link Manty thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

The logos are only the same if you ignore the big pAisTe written above RUDE. Although that might be susceptible to specific removal using an appropriate solvent. :cool:

This is all there is

http://www.paiste.com/e/cymbals.php?category=2&family=6&action=category&menuid=264

unless there are new releases which aren't up on the Paiste web site yet. It did take them some time to get the 602s and Twenty Masters up. But that was because of the big splash they wanted to make at NAMM.

Posted on 13 years ago

A well used old style cymbal is what I used to play, Thats all.

They are usually a good price too! Kinda like buying a "65 ludwig 4 piece, or buying a new ludwig set. the old one is cooler, and can sometimes be found for a very good price.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here