Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Hi Hats set

Now i am looking for another old Zildjian 14 inch quick beat set

1970s or early 1980s old set

Only thing i have is this to offer you ..i know might not sound like much to you but it dose to me ..if that's all you got to Trade by ..

Pearl double bass pedal set : older one ....

Zildjian 20 inch ping ride ;

Pearl older cymbal stand :

and my other quick beats hi hats to ...I just don't want these any more ..Why of the fact:: the bottom is newer then the top is ...

Posted on 13 years ago

I might trade you my vintage 14 Zildjian hats for your Zldjian Quick Beats and the Zildjian 20" ping ride, thanks.

Posted on 13 years ago

I tell you if you have a set of Zildjian's

Quick Beats set in the year 1970s or 1980....early 1980s then you have a Deal

Yeah i know them old rare zildjians quick beats 1970s and early 1980s are really hard to fine even on craiglist and ebay ...wil not pay ebay price .People that on ebay they just want to much for them ,Hell really for any thing on old vintage drums or vintage pearl parts ...need a lock nut for my pearl bass drum spur ..I have the other one ...I need one more ..if you might have it or you might know that who dose ...Older quick beats is what i am after

Posted on 13 years ago

I am also looking for another older 1970s ..Hollow zildjian

crash ride ,I have a mid 1960s crash ride ..I seriously would like to have a 1970s It's a 18 inch

Sorta that would match the rest of my older Zildjian's if yall have one

Posted on 13 years ago

Still looking for an old vintage zildjian quick beats hi hats 14 inch

1970s or 1980s

Trade these

Zildjian {A} model 20 inch ping ride

and my other hi hats are quick beats to but there are a newer year .Not a old set ...

Pearl double bass pedal set ::..Older ones

that is just about it .....

Posted on 13 years ago

Ok

what if i said this "I" would trade you for a old set of vintage hi hats quick beats 14 inch

Toward my

drum stuff i have on here posted ...

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here