Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

Hi Hats G star?

Please someone help! Ive got a set of old hi hats but have never known what they are. My dad says he bought them about 30 years ago second hand. The only stamp on them is a G inside a five pointed star. They are quite heavy and 13 inch. Dont think theyte anything special but ive asked all the drummers i know and noone knows. Its doing my head in now. HELP!

Posted on 11 years ago

Pictures please electricit

Posted on 11 years ago

Thanks for answering but i have never used this site before and im having trouble getting the pics off my phone to upload onto this page. Not very technical im afraid. Ill see if my son can do it. It is literally a hollow five pointed star about half an inch in diamer with a capital G inside it on the top side of each hi hat. No other writing is present anywhere

Posted on 11 years ago

I understand about the technical stuff lol. I have a old cymbal that has a "G" pressed in meaning Gretsch, from when Zildjian in Turkey supplied Gretch in the old days,,,not sure about the star,,,,We have some knowledgeable members here that should be able to help you,,,sorry thats all I got.

Posted on 11 years ago

Thanks for that. I think from what ive been told by my dad the G on those is underneath the cymbal. Thanks for that anyway and if you ever hear anything let me know. Cheers

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here