Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

Help Identifying Zildjian 24" ride (Hollow Logo)

Hello, I'm trying to identify what cymbal I have - it is a 24" Z Ride, with a Hollow Logo on the bottom. The imprint is there, but a little hard to see - I don't want to do any cleaning, I want to keep it as is, but want to identify it so I know what its value is.

I don't know if it's a Ping, Heavy, Deep or what - I'm kind of a newb DOH

Suggestions?

Posted on 14 years ago

your cymbal by what you described is a Z Custom?? if that's what it is it is on the heavy side they where made for loud volume playing and hard hitters. the z custom lines does not not have a ping or deep, post some pics!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry I didn't mean 'Z' i was just abbreviating. It is a big heavy thing, and it has the hollow Zildjian logon on the underside. It is lathed (has the rings going round) and is quite loud. Once it gets going it sure likes to keep going! LOL

Any thoughts? How would I go about identifying it more? I'm going to post some pics tonight when I'm back home.

Posted on 14 years ago

I just checked and this is a 22" not a 24" - sorry LOL

Posted on 14 years ago

Attaching three pics of the cymbal. Any help is greatly appreciated - Thanks! :)

3 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Probably a mid 70's Medium Ride in my guesstimate, weight in grams is helpful

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here