Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

gretsch tack badge blue glitter floor tom for a red vista floor

I'm looking for a 16 red vistalite. With a single screw mounted muffler. I have this..

Posted on 10 years ago

No leads? Anybody? This Gretsch tom sports the original orange peely blue glass finish. I had to reattach it but it is the original to the drum. Shrinkage is why the holes on the wrap aren't perfect but they're hidden under the lugs. The only questionable spot might be the muffler holes. The mufflers for these have big knobs, so it might be fine. The wrap has a chunk that cracked off but I reglued it back on. There is also two barely visible cracks that are about an inch long in other areas. Other than that the wrap is actually really good and bright with a nice shine. No fade. Actually I can't see any at all. And thats probably because someone painted it black, so I had to remove that paint. The chrome is pretty scratched. The tag is there and the interior is decent. The bottom bearing edge is decent right on the edge however theres some chips at the inner ply here and there but don't cause drastic highs or lows. The leg brackets are much nicer than the rest of the chrome. They're almost perfect with white paint still in the lettering. I have more pics at request and can take more if needed. Again, this is the original blue glass wrap with no fade. I've seen unwrapped project shells go for 150+ so this has got to be better than that. I'm looking for a red Vistalite 16inch floor tom. Must be 16x16. Not hanging...At this point condition may not matter as long as it's not severely cracked. Please help!

5 attachments
Posted on 10 years ago

If you can't trade it to anyone PM me and we can work a deal if you are interested.

Sonor SQ2 10 14 18 American Walnut
L.A. Camco 12 14 18 Moss Green
Gretsch Round Badge 12 14 18 w/snare Champagne
Gretsch Round Badge 12 14 20 w/snare Burgundy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhdcpleTKlI

82nd ABN DIV OEF OIF Combat Infantry Veteran
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here