Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

gretsch round badge progressive jazz outfit 12, 14, 20

hi everyone,

i have a 60's era gretsch round badge progressive jazz kit.

8"x12" tom

14"x14" floor tom

14"x20" bass drum

the drums are COMPLETE and not missing any parts, with all original factory Gretsch parts, including top and bottom internal mufflers on toms, Pratt internal muffler with original felt, hideaway spurs with rubber tipped feet, cymbal L arm on bass drum, rail and floor tom legs, etc.

I had the set professionally wrapped by best in business - Precision Drum Company. they used Delmar Green Sparkle which is the same wrap used by Gretsch in the 60's.

the interiors have been re-sealed and there is one extra hole on the 8x12 (under the tom mounting plates and is not seen! it has been plugged and filled as well).

the set is IMMACULATE as u can see in the photos. all drums are all outfitted with brand new Remo heads - Coated Ambassador for tom batter heads with clear ambassadors on the resonant side.

the kick has a remo pinstripe batter and a Gretsch 20" front head with the off-set logo in the 11 o clock position.

they look amazing and are completely flawless. they sound twice as good as they look! the floor tom is incredible!!!

I would be interested in trading for another set, i prefer these sizes ONLY - 12, 14, 20 or 12, 14, 18

i like Ludwig, gretsch, rogers and camco.

i am also interested in trading for a roland v kit (mesh pads) or would consider newer sets like DW, Gretsch USA Custom, Yamaha Maple absolute, etc. no junk. let me know if you are interested! i will also take best cash offers as well.

show me whatcha got!

thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

those look great!

good luck man!

Jumping2

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 13 years ago

thanks LL! it was a 4 month labor of love :) i am very happy with how they turned out, they are incredible!

Posted on 13 years ago

so incredible that you're trading them?

;)

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 13 years ago

If it was red glass, I'd be all over this one. Just not a green guy. Looks great, just not me.

Posted on 13 years ago

LL, i know i know i should leave well enough alone...

im curious like a cat though...

there are some really nice drums/sets i've never had my hands on before that i would love to try. there are also some really great sets ive had my hands on and would love to have again!

whos got the goods?

Posted on 13 years ago

Just sent you a PM...

Posted on 13 years ago

nice man check mine out are those the only ones you have ?

follow link to listen to them http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000855038117#!/profile.php?id=100000855038117&v=app_2392950137

Posted on 13 years ago

From roundbadgedude

the kick has a remo pinstripe batter and a Gretsch 20" front head with the off-set logo in the 11 o clock position.

Really beautiful set !! Wow...

I was surprised to read you're using a pinstripe on the BD though : wouldn't a thinner head with felt do a better job ? Just curious.

Thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

would you trade/? call me 956 624 8140

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here