Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.66806%

Giant Beat

Has anyone played GB pies? and is their much difference between vintage GB and new ones. I have my eye on one, but don't want to end up selling it in the event I dont care for it, I heard they were lighter, more like the older Ziljian from the 60/70's, I have some of those and they are to thin for my music, any all feedback welcome, thanks

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 12 years ago

You should ask both GiantBeater&Mikey777 they,ve both got vintage GB,s&i think re-issues.I myself have a 60s original "white label" 18" crash/ride "multi-functional" &a 24" re-issue GB.I,ll have a pair of 15" original 60s "white label" hats&a 60s/70s original "white/black label" 20" GB crash/ride "multi-functional" early next month.I,ve NOT been able to compare oldvsnew BUT i,m comapring what i have next week with someone who,s got both(60s/70s white/black label" GB,s all except for the hats.I,d also advise to go to cymbalholics.com &click in the search bar you,ll find ALOT of GB posts as well as Paiste-only.com.Hope this helps?

Cheers mate

Ado.

Posted on 12 years ago

Go to youtube and watch the videos put out by bonzoleum

He shares his wealth of knowledge very well on Youtube, mostly about Paiste and including Giant Beats. I have learned more about Paiste from his videos than anywhere else.

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here