Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

for sale or trade Ludwig BOP 14x14 for 16x16

I have a 14x14 Ludwig Oyster Blue Pearl floor tom in very good condition. (not Club Date, not keystone Badge)

I actually ordered it from my local music store around 1970 from the factory. I guess the music store didn't know I needed a club date so they ordered (2) 14x14 OBP floor toms, a club date and the other double lug model. When they both came in I took the club date one and the other sat in the store for a long time. Eventually the owner made me a good deal on it since it was the same OBP finish as mine. I purchased it even though it didn't exactly match my set club date set. It was never used much since I had (2) 14x14 BOP toms I and I mostly played the club date one.

My first preference would be to trade it for a 16x16 Ludwig OBP floor tom. My second choice would be to out right sell it for the going midrange Ebay offer rate.

Posted on 10 years ago

pics please thanks

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here