Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Drum rims

Buddy

I have 2 extra rims that came off my old Apollo drum shells sizes are like 13 and 14 inch rings hoops still have the lugs and the brackets and the threaded rods ...

I can't use them ....Suppose some body el's might can

Posted on 12 years ago

Hello, Nsra!

I believe that Apollo Drums were made by Star. I collect and play with Star Drums. I have a set of Supremes and Tempos as well.

Do I understand correctly that you have two extra rims, one 13 inch the other 14 that you'd be willing to part with? Do you have lugs and t-rods as well? If you have t-rods and they are the fine-threaded kind, I'm sure we could make a deal for everything. I don't have much to trade ( vintage Ludwig Speed King pedal, wooden mallet ) but, cash is always good too. Is it possible to send some pictures? My email is [email]bemburgh@cogeco.ca[/email].

Thank you very much.

Brian

P.S. Snare , 8 hole? Tom 6 ?

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 12 years ago

I guess i can get some pics up for every one to see ....LOL it want happen today .

Kind of getting real cool out side now ...Parts are in the old shed of mine ....

I believe there are 13 and 14 size .big concert toms that i bought many of years ago ...I through the shells away .and just kepth the parts off of it ....

I don't know what the value of your speed king pedal is worth toward my parts .LOL i wouldn't know ...Be nice have another king pedal like that again .I miss mine ...

Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks for replying! I bought the Speed Pedal about two weeks ago for $60.00. To be honest, although the pedal is in excellent shape, I don't like the sound of the wooden beater. I prefer my old Imperial Star. Guess that's what I'm used to. Getting cold out here too! Send some pictures when you can. if they are what I need, I know we can deal! thanks very much.

Brian

P.S. You're in Memphis!? You don't know how lucky you are!!! man, I'd love to be there!!!

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 12 years ago

Buddy

why i am so lucky where i am at ...it must be very cold or warm where you are at ..

LOL

Wood beater are a joke

the felt white beater are good and have a really a good sound on the bass drum

yeah i will send you pics this weekend

Posted on 12 years ago

Oh yeah, it's becoming a little nippy up here! Frost last night and snow predicted anytime. Hateful climate!

I agree with you 100%. I think that wooden beaters sound like.....wood. Nothing thumping at all.

Thanks in advance for the pics.

Up here, Memphis is almost sacred to musicans. Elvis. Blues. Gotta be warmer too!

Brian

Posted on 12 years ago

Sorry i just can't get the pics to upload on the dam computer .One thing it's not even mine at all it's my cuz ....So there fore i can't really upload them like i wanted to .Sorry ....

Posted on 12 years ago

That's okay. Thanks for writing back though.

Brian

Posted on 12 years ago

I thought you probably not want them of the fact that you couldn't see any pics of them ..I know i understand .Just wish i could get rid of them some how ..Not asking a lot for these

Posted on 12 years ago

Just wish that i could get rid of these .....i am sorry that I couldn't put any photos on here ..Just not my computer .Mine crashed early of this year ...Wish i had my own computer ....Nothing like having your own ****t ...Really

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here