Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Double pedals

Look !

I am sorta looking for a good OLD " set , Pearl double bass pedals

Trade's ::

Year in 60s or the 70s models .

Here is what i have

Posted on 13 years ago

what do you want what do you have to trade please explain a bit better,thank you...

Posted on 13 years ago

Sorta of looking for older one's

Double bass pedals

1960s or 70s

Pearl

Posted on 13 years ago

Not sure there were any double pedals in the 60's/70's, just double bass drum sets.

Posted on 13 years ago

The first double bass pedal I'm aware of was the original Sleishman double pass pedal. Sleishman's web page says those went into production in 1972. Here's the page with a pic.

I don't know who introduced the modern shaft-driven twin pedal setup, but DW's first such pedal came out in 1983.

Posted on 13 years ago

Bull ****tt "

I seen them on Ebay for sell ....1960s or 70s early or late pearl pedals

I know of ...Pearl made them in the late or mid 60s or mid 70s

Posted on 13 years ago

OK, well when you find one, post a pic and show us. I won't be holding my breath in the meantime.

One would think that if Pearl was making double pedals, they'd be shown in the catalogs. You can take a glance at their catalogs HERE. Notice the catalogs start in 1966 since that's when Pearl started selling drums under their own name.

Oh, and if you've ever had the "pleasure" of playing the Pearl pedals in those early catalogs... A double pedal might have been a good idea. When one pedal inevitably broke, the other might get you through the end of the gig.

Posted on 13 years ago

OK

I will .

But i already seen this "Catalogs " .....Nothing in it for the 'Hardware" just drums

I know they made pearl double bass pedals in the early or late 1970s

Posted on 13 years ago

http://www.daddys.com/

They have one

LOOK

Posted on 13 years ago

I'm guessing you mean the one in the attached pic since that's the only old Pearl double pedal I see on their site. If this is the one you're talking about, the pedal is newer than you think. That footboard style was introduced in '84 or '85.

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here