Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

DESPERATELY looking for Slingerland Parts

I am really desperate for the following 1960s Slingerland parts.

I have a 12, 14, 16x16 (which I am converting in to a 16x14 bass drum) and 14 snare all from the 1960s but am in need of the following parts to complete the project.

I need TWO Tom Tom lugs and matching 5 1/2" tension rods

I need TWO 14" Slingerland stick saver 8 hole hoops for the floor tom. (BTW, slingerland 14" floor toms DO have Eight rods right? Its not 6 for some reason?)

Floor tom legs and brackets would be icing on the cake(although I already have them on my gretsch kit and could switch out)

Thanks.

Posted on 8 years ago

Hi Tom...COB or COS hoops?..I THINK I have

COS hoops...lugs/rods should have ,for sure....

Haven't seen your name in a long time...you doing good?

Blair

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 8 years ago

From blairndrums

Hi Tom...COB or COS hoops?..I THINK I have COS hoops...lugs/rods should have ,for sure....Haven't seen your name in a long time...you doing good?Blair

I might need 16 tom lugs .

Ill let you know. I have the two rims now. Im doing a 16" floor tom to bass drum conversion and want to use bass drum lugs, which I have. So if that doesn't work (i.e. they are too high) then Ill need a set of 16 tom lugs which will hopefully take t-rods.

Posted on 8 years ago

hi Blair, I am looking for 2 lugs for my early 8o's Slingerland bass drum, also looking for 700 series snare drum with Slapshot Strainer, preferably 709B Brass Lacquered, or even just the Slapshot Strainer System ... any chance you have them or can direct me to someone who has them? much appreciated. Jimmi.

Posted on 8 years ago

From Jimmi

hi Blair, I am looking for 2 lugs for my early 8o's Slingerland bass drum, also looking for 700 series snare drum with Slapshot Strainer, preferably 709B Brass Lacquered, or even just the Slapshot Strainer System ... any chance you have them or can direct me to someone who has them? much appreciated. Jimmi.

Hi Jimmi. You might want to send a private message to blairndrums. He hasn't posted since January so he might not be monitoring the boards to see your post. Good luck finding your parts!

Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here