Looking to trade a player's Dayton Rogers Wine Red Ripple 22/13/16. The drums are in overall good condition. Flat gray interiors on all three and no extra holes. Includes correct floor tom legs, bass drum spurs and tom arm. Bass drum is a Citadel model (Swivo mounts for legs and tom). Most notable issue is uneven wrap color between the three drums. Color is consistent on each drum but they are not a perfect match with each other.

Other imperfections include:

- 16" floor tom has a small ding on the bearing edge (see photos). It is relatively small and has no effect on the sound of the drum.

- Bottom hoop of the 16" has a small patch of rust bubbling.

- 13" tom has some scratches and small nicks in the wrap (see photos)

- 22" re-rings have typical separation at seams. (see photos)

- 22" is missing some original hoop inlay. I have a bunch of extra inlay material from a donor drum I am including. There are some good sections that will work great. Hoops could use repainted and inlay needs to be glued.

I've detailed each one of these drums and they really do look nice and sound amazing. I have a 20/12/14 in the same wrap and would like to add something I don't already have.

Potential trade items:

Interested in vintage George Way, Camco, round badge Gretsch (never had one) and maybe a cool vintage Ludwig kit. Also interested in unique/special/grail snares and cymbals (you know the ones :)).

Prefer PM's over a thread discussion. I'm in no rush.