Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

Cymbolically Speaking...

OK, I know my way aroung the business end of wrap removal, shell delamination repair and almost all other reparations as well as the ultimate in lug cleaning processes. But when I step into this room, I have to leave my hat at the door, and shut my pie-hole. As you all know, I actively seek the worst, closest to the fireflace old MIJ stuff on the planet and revel in the love and joy of breathing new Thunder into them. I also wallow in it. And only a handful of people get what I do, let alone why. To prove a point, mostly...Anyway, let's get to the reason for my visit to the throne of the Cymbal Godz. I am on a Quest, Sires, to bring together a set of ultra inexpensive, yet listenable, bronze for Ever Ring. He must begin to learn this craft, and thus it is time to get him some pies. However, at 14, he has precious few opportunities to earn the kind of money it would take to get in the big boy room and play. And, I am working on another kit which will also require these glistening sheets of heavenly bliss, sooner or later. And I am learning to play the drums, and since all the cymbals in my house belong to Mini-Me, except for a set of unstamped Sabian hihats, I am going to have to have more for my house as well, and money is thin round here.....All suggestions will be dissected, and absorbed through the ears, Thanks.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

I have a 20 inch Krut Special thin ride made in England from the sixties, complete with keyhole, scratches, and a dent at the edge.

$25 plus shipping, I have a box, so it would be just postage.

Let me know something.

Thanks

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here