Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

Cymbals; collections of art

Everyone in my family has asked me why most of the items on my Xmas list are cymbals, for that I came up with a response I thought I would share,

"The difference between collectable paintings and vintage cymbals, is you can't play a painting" Keep on Pl

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 14 years ago

From slingerland

Everyone in my family has asked me why most of the items on my Xmas list are cymbals, for that I came up with a response I thought I would share, "The difference between collectable paintings and vintage cymbals, is you can't play a painting" Keep on Pl

I've been saying along those same lines for years, only it concerned the monetary investment of old K's.

The comparison I made was between the trend in old cymbal market values vs. stock market investments. I made a case for old K's being the better of the two and that also "you can play them".

I was unmercilessly attacked from all directions for having the audacity to making such an unholy comparison. Some members even told me that I mustn't ever bring up such subjects.

Posted on 14 years ago

MY response to that would be to lighten up.

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here