Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

Cymbalholic is back up.

Cymbalholic is finally back up. It appears to have been active since midday yesterday. Its also appears that everyone may need to re-register and their post counts will go back to 1. I don't know yet the impact on pre-existing threads and sticky threads. I hope we don't have to start from scratch.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 10 years ago

Yeah, I saw that C was back. I re-registered but somehow misspelled my user name, Magnus, with two gs - Maggnus... Bummer. And now I cannot change it, nor am I allowed to re-register.

I hope this can be corrected somehow by Patrice. Or I'll have to live with it.

Good to see C back up again, though.

/Magnus

Posted on 10 years ago

From Magnus_N

Yeah, I saw that C was back. I re-registered but somehow misspelled my user name, Magnus, with two gs - Maggnus... Bummer. And now I cannot change it, nor am I allowed to re-register.I hope this can be corrected somehow by Patrice. Or I'll have to live with it.Good to see C back up again, though./Magnus

That's funny, only because I did the same. I spelled BosLover as BosLOver. I can live with it, but I'd like to get it corrected. Maybe once things are stable Patrice can modify them for us.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 10 years ago

From BosLover

That's funny, only because I did the same. I spelled BosLover as BosLOver. I can live with it, but I'd like to get it corrected. Maybe once things are stable Patrice can modify them for us.

Wow that's funny, what a concidence! Me too!! Only with my name every letter is completely different and no one will be able recognize me at all.

Posted on 10 years ago

From Drumaholic

Wow that's funny, what a concidence! Me too!! Only with my name every letter is completely different and no one will be able recognize me at all.

LOL! You just gave me the best laugh I've had for a while. It never occurred to me that you might comment on this thread.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 10 years ago

From Drumaholic

That sounds like great news. You can have my Maggnus if you like, if I can return to being my self old Magnus again.

/Magnus

Posted on 10 years ago

From BosLover

Strange. I am hoping for a correction, personally. I don't really like the two gs variant...

/Magnus

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here