Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Cymbal Trade's

http://vintagedrums.webs.com/

check out the photo section where you would see my cymbals on there ..

One i am trying to trade is the zildjian 1981 20 inch ping ride .....i had it for about 5 years ...Trade my cymbals for this one from a guy in Nashville ..

and now i am just about getting tired of it ...I need something i can really lay into and it just don't have a washing sound to it ..Please don't get me wrong here i think a ping ride is one of the best cymbals you can actually play on ..But i need something kind of like a dark sound fill to it ...I play and practice mostly of country blues ,rock blues and just old blues music ...Nothing heavy ..sorta like a soft blues rock .......Please any offers .....I would like to see if i could get a 18 inch or a rare 19 inch i know them are hard to fine .them 19 inch vintage ride/crash cymbals ...

Posted on 12 years ago

I am just looking for a nice old vintage 1970s or 80s k zildjian ride 18 or 20 inch

or just a reg zildjian 18 or 20 inch ....Not so much ping in it ....i know and i heard drummers that talk about ping rides some like them and some not so much ....i thought when i got it i would seriously like it .but when you really get into it you don't hear that ping like you should hear ..if you play lite you will hear the ping sound and when you play kind of heavy into the middle or on the edge of the cymbal sometimes you might hear a ping sound ...LOL ....Please be so kind enough to help me out on the right ride cymbal to trade for i just don't want to buy nothing i just can't afford it ...I like the ping it just isn't giving me the sound i am really looking for here ...

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here