Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.66806%

cymbal help

A friend at the hospital,where I volunteer needs help finding and with cymbals in general. Isn't there a member here who is an expert and has another site?? My friend is just getting some Zildjians and WANTS TO POLISH THEM UP SO THEY ARE NICE AND SHINEY!!!!!???????????????. I about had a stroke right then and there.I put a stop to that,but would like to steer him to the right group. Thanks,Vati

58-Blue Diamond-Pearl Clubdates
65-WMP Clubdates
66-Green Sparkle Clubdates
67-Root Beer Clubdates
65-Cream tiger-stripe Pearl Presidents
60's Red Sparkle Artist LTD
60's yellow sparkle Trixon's
??'s Kingston-MIJ--3piece kit/Pearl snare
many vintage pedals,cymbals,parts,ect,ect
Posted on 12 years ago

What's wrong w/ cleaning cymbals !!!!!?????????????????

Posted on 12 years ago

A friend at the hospital,where I volunteer needs help finding and with cymbals in general. Isn't there a member here who is an expert and has another site?? My friend is just getting some Zildjians and WANTS TO POLISH THEM UP SO THEY ARE NICE AND SHINEY!!!!!???????????????. I about had a stroke right then and there.I put a stop to that,but would like to steer him to the right group. Thanks,Vati

If he wants them shiny, its ok. If they are vintage it could affect their value. Its not something I would ever do, but as long as he cleans them with a non abrasive cleaner it shouldn't hurt them.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here