Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Cymbal for Snare?

I'm not sure if this will fly, but I have an Ajaha 22" Medium Ride that I'd like to trade for a complete snare. I've had the cymbal since 1982, but I have another one that's almost identical. It has a lower tone, very sweet sounding, and an amazing wash when you stick it hard. No cracks, no keyholing, and very pretty.

I'd like to get something along the lines of an Acrolite... 6.5 x 14 preferred. I have several older Japanese flat-base hi hat stands and snare stands to add if interested.

Also, I'd consider trading it for a good set of hihats...

Cassidy

Here's the Ajaha:

2 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

What's the weight of the cymbal and do you have a sound file?

I have a few snares, but not a 6.5 Acro. I have a 6.5 COB Slingerland Silver/Black badge and some others.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 12 years ago

Hey BackBeatKeeper, I'm going to have the cymbal weighed at UPS on Friday, I'll let you know. I'll try to get a video with sound up as well this weekend. Do you have pictures of any snares you'd trade?

Cassidy

Posted on 12 years ago

Yes I have pictures. See if you can get the weight in grams for the cymbal.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 12 years ago

I will do that. And for everyone that's responded here and by PM, THANK YOU! I'm considering every offer and I'll hopefully decide this weekend. I have several specific offers, and some general ones. I would respectfully ask that everyone send specific offers, even if you think your item is worth more than the cymbal, and what you think the $ difference should be. Pictures are great too.

Thanks again,

Cassidy

Posted on 12 years ago

Hi again,

The cymbal weighs 5.50 pounds...

5.5 pound = 2 494.758 035 gram

Cassidy

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here