Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.06681%

Cymbal display/storage

Howdy, does any of you have "too many cymbals"?? I know that not possible to some of us. However, I getting them scattered all over the house. I can put them in cymbals safes and stack um up in the closets and two days later I`m getting them out looked and/or playing with again. So I was thinking of building something to put them on or in to kind of store/display them. ("I`m ate up" and I have it bad). So, have any of you built or seen anything like what I`m looking for? I`m looking for some ideas. Woodworking, welding, I can make this happen. I`m know that there are many of us "ate up" people out there. And I`ll bet someone has came up with a great idea on this. HELP ME PLEASE. Thanks, HAWGHUNTER

Posted on 14 years ago

I don't know if he still sells these, but there are 3 or 4 sizes and they are sweet.

http://www.frontrangebronze.com/racks.html

Posted on 14 years ago

That does look sweet, thanks for the info. Will it warp a cymbal storing them on edge like that? I read that somewhere?

Posted on 14 years ago

Wow! thanks man.The lights just came on and somebody is home!

Posted on 14 years ago

Looking at the name and the phrasing of your statements, I get the feeling you're from Arkansas. Am I correct?

Posted on 14 years ago

Nope. I`m from Ohio. I hunt the kind with fins

Posted on 14 years ago

I use a Zildjian cymbal display rack from a store. It's great because you can play and compare them all in one spot, without messing around or taking up a lot of room. They come up for sale fairly often on ebay, and usually are between $50 and $100. I think mine was $75 shipped.

Thanks,

Bill

http://www.classicvintagedrums.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Get a bunch of pizza boxes and you can stack em up and write on the side what is in there. You should be able to go to a pizzeria and buy some new boxes from them, relatively cheaply too.

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 14 years ago

From hawghunter

Howdy, does any of you have "too many cymbals"??

Too many cymbals?

I never knew there was such a thing.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here