>>>[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]SOLD[/SIZE][/COLOR]<<<<

For sale : one snare stand and one cymbal stand. Each has only the base and one upper tube assembly.

One base has an imprint in the metal stating Ludwig USA and the other base is stamped Taiwan but has a sticker affixed to it which reads : Made In Taiwan Exclusively for Ludwig, Ludwig Ind. , Monroe NC. The Ludwig base appears much like the ones in the Ludwig 75 year catalog for the Atlas ll line on page 40except it doesn't have the large black wingnuts. Both bases are in excellent condition. The upper tubes have no markings to properly ID them so I consider them MIJ or MIT.

I do not know for sure which base is meant to be for the cymbal stand or the snare. Since there is only one upper tube section for the cymbal stand, I inserted the cymbal tube into the taller of the two bases for maximum height, which total height is only 33" making it best for a ride cymbal set low above the floor tom.

The upper tube for the snare stand has dents from a tightening screw pinching it during tightening.

$35.00 for both stands plus shipping.

OR - I have two for sale postings with 2 stands in each, I will bundle all four stands for $50 plus shipping.