Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

Champagne Sparkle Wrap

I thought I would tried here before I go to Precision or Jammin' Sams

I need a piece of the original style Champagne Sparkle Drum wrap. I need a piece that's EXACTLY 4-1/4" in Thickness or height. You know what I mean. The length has to be enough to go around an 18" Floor tom shell. I've included pics of what I'm looking for and the measurement. The pics are of my 16 X 16 Ludwig Floor tom. As you can see the drum has red sparkle on either end and the Champagne sparkle down the center of the shell. That's original by the way. I adding a 18 X 16 to my kit and I'm trying to match it as close as possible.

pm me.

2 attachments
148.7 kB
148.4 kB
Posted on 8 years ago

Unfortunately, you won't find that wrap at Precision or Jammin' Sams anymore. Its been discontinued by the manufacturer for quite a while now. I believe it was also known as "Bermuda Sand".

Maybe someone here has something they can help you with......

Posted on 8 years ago

From Ludwig-dude

Unfortunately, you won't find that wrap at Precision or Jammin' Sams anymore. Its been discontinued by the manufacturer for quite a while now. I believe it was also known as "Bermuda Sand". Maybe someone here has something they can help you with......

I was just on Jammin's Sams and they have it. I also Contacted Precision months ago and they said they still had some.

I wanted to try here first cause I'm sure The others will be expensive.

Posted on 8 years ago

Any "new" wrap you find will not match no matter how good it looks on the computer... the "new" wrap is too pink... good luck... your best bet is find some old NOS wrap...

~ A true Gretsch & Camco fanatic ~
Posted on 8 years ago

From Osahead2

Any "new" wrap you find will not match no matter how good it looks on the computer... the "new" wrap is too pink... good luck... your best bet is find some old NOS wrap...

Any idea where I can find old NOS wrap??

Posted on 8 years ago

if you could find a bass or floor drum with damaged shell, may be able to get a piece from the center? good luck with that idea!

Posted on 8 years ago

Scott,

Hold on for awhile...

I have a Rogers flr Tom coming to me with a champagne (damaged) wrap..?

There might be a piece big enough for you..?

Plus, I'm local,..you can see for yrself if it matches up..

I'm gonna rewrap it in wmp to match my kit...most likely..

Kelly.

Bop iT / Til U Drop iT.

ROGER's
1964 Cleveland,.18/14/12 in WMP
1966 Cleveland, 20/14/12 O'natural.
Fullerton,...20/16/13/12 Silver Glass

WFL
1957 B/R Super Classics In WMP

Snares..
Wood & COB Powertones,
Wood & COB Dynasonics,
57 Jazz Festival

Zildjian avedis cymbals.
40s/60s era.
Posted on 8 years ago

From RIMS n SKINS

Scott,Hold on for awhile...I have a Rogers flr Tom coming to me with a champagne (damaged) wrap..?There might be a piece big enough for you..?Plus, I'm local,..you can see for yrself if it matches up..I'm gonna rewrap it in wmp to match my kit...most likely..Kelly.

Thanks Kelly. I sent you a message.

Posted on 8 years ago

From burgundy

if you could find a bass or floor drum with damaged shell, may be able to get a piece from the center? good luck with that idea!

That could very well be the case. RIMS n SKINS might have something.

Hopefully the wrap he's getting is usable. I really don't want to have to pay $84.00 U.S. plus $35.00 U.S. Shipping to Precision.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here