Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Camber from Canada...

Who can tell me something about these? 14" HH's, 16" crash, 18" Crash-Ride. Came with an L.P. stencil set from the early 80's. They aren't the worst Cambers I've played.

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

There the lowest line that Sabian makes,,...

I used mine to chop lettuce...then i throw them around like a Frisbee....

Bop iT / Til U Drop iT.

ROGER's
1964 Cleveland,.18/14/12 in WMP
1966 Cleveland, 20/14/12 O'natural.
Fullerton,...20/16/13/12 Silver Glass

WFL
1957 B/R Super Classics In WMP

Snares..
Wood & COB Powertones,
Wood & COB Dynasonics,
57 Jazz Festival

Zildjian avedis cymbals.
40s/60s era.
Posted on 9 years ago

Then you must use ZBT's to scoop up dog poop...It would be funny to see a list of the worlds worst cymbals here on the VDF. My son has a ZXT crash that is so bad I could not hit it. It was actually painful to listen to...

Posted on 9 years ago

I've seen so many variations of these cymbals. Some are pretty good, not so good and yuck. I'm still learning about these myself. Made in Canada and also Made in Germany or stamped West Germany.

Is there a series number stamped on it?

Camber II

Camber III

Camber 200 series, 300 series

Camber Savage

Camber c-4000,

Camber c-6000 brass,

Camber c-8000 bronze, c-8000 gold

Posted on 9 years ago

That is all that is imprinted on the cymbals except for the size and designation I/E 16" crash, 18" crash/ ride.

Posted on 9 years ago

i have seen alot of Canadian Cambers that LOOKED great, but have not HEARD any that sound good. Proof is in the video.

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 9 years ago

The stamp shown is generally considered a 70's stamp. The hollow ink logo on the underside is also thought to be late 70's/early 80's. All the hollow ink cymbals that I've owned or played sounded great. Those look nice.

chessrvials - live multiplayer
Posted on 9 years ago

Learned something new today.. Didn't know that Camber was made by Sabian ;)

Posted on 9 years ago

I owned Camber II's back when I was getting started about year 1980 back then they suck'd very badly. They were very very durable to abuse tho

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here