Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

calling all Paiste experts

ok paiste experts, i need your help in identifying a paiste china-heres what i can tell you: it's at least 22" in size( could be 24") its pre 1983, it has the large wuhan/2002 style handle/ bell ,it has very small dark block letters at the 12 'o clock position that says Paiste and the same style letters at the 3' o clock position that my research makes me think says " china" or "china type" and under that, probably the size. All of this is on what i call the top of the cymbal( the side where the handle/bell protrudes) The cymbal is dry with a short decay. What confuses me is that the 2002 black label china's had lettering at 12 and 6 o' clock, not 12 and 3- the 505 series had it at 12 and 3, plus the 505 series had green writing and the largest china in that series was a 20"and this thing is big. Help.

Posted on 13 years ago

I'd like to see a picture, but I'm sure a Paiste expert may chime in.. Is it B8 alloy?

Posted on 13 years ago

Pics, please.

If I can't ID it, www.paiste-only.com has a forum teening with experts in all things Paiste.

I am a Paiste lover, but no expert.

Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Posted on 13 years ago

[COLOR="Gray"]If it's B8...could it be a 2000 or 3000 series ????[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 13 years ago

It may be a Sound Creation. Is there an embossed Paiste stamp logo? Where on the cymbal is it (if there is one)?

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here