Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

Bound for Japan...

My distributors in Osaka prefer that I make a particular style of cymbal. These all left for overseas a few days ago. They range from 15's to 24's.

[IMG]http://www.bettiscymbals.com/posts/Japan_2013_02.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks,

Matt

Posted on 10 years ago

Matt,,,,you are amazing,,,,WOW

Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks, Dale!

Later,

Matt

Posted on 10 years ago

Congratulations on nailing the boutique market over there. And for your excellent contributions to the one over here too.

IMHO you now wear the crown that the esteemed Spizzichino wore prior to his passing away. I've seen the quality of your work progress and steadily improve over the years to where you're at the point now that I feel comfortable making that statement.

And if I may be blunt (and I can), Craig Lauritsen isn't fit to carry your hammers.

Posted on 10 years ago

Wow, thanks, Bill! Coming from you, that's an incredible compliment. I'm sure that I don't deserve it, but I'm still making cymbals full time, and don't see that changing, so I promise to get better.

Thanks again!

Matt

Posted on 10 years ago

your living the dream good going!

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

That is a beautiful body of work. I've never played on of your cymbals, but hope to some day. It's been great to watch an artisan learn & grow. Strong work......marko

Posted on 10 years ago

Very nice mang. That's interesting that they are not interested in all the patina bling etc.

Posted on 10 years ago

From Drumaholic

Congratulations on nailing the boutique market over there. And for your excellent contributions to the one over here too.IMHO you now wear the crown that the esteemed Spizzichino wore prior to his passing away. I've seen the quality of your work progress and steadily improve over the years to where you're at the point now that I feel comfortable making that statement.And if I may be blunt (and I can), Craig Lauritsen isn't fit to carry your hammers.

Man you are a piece of work. Can't you just be pleased for Matt without putting someone else down? How about you post some of your great work up here - I'd really love to see what it is you are good at - besides throwing randomly useless crap at whatever takes your fancy. Please. You've got more front than Macy's - you must be a genius at something, I just know it.

Home Of The Trout
YouTube Channel
Posted on 10 years ago

Matt those look absolutely beautiful! These cymbals should be in all the major music stores across the U.S.

Nice work, Gary.

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here