Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

avedis 22'' ride?

hello everybody,

i found this ride cymbal at a greek music forum.

a guy is selling it for 160euros.

i would like to know if it's an original zildjian and if it's worth buying it.

thank you.

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/dsc0023zj.jpg/

http://img99.imageshack.us/i/dsc0026f.jpg/

Posted on 14 years ago

Looks like a ZBT or ZHT from my perspective. Not an A definitely.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

backbeatkeeper thank you for your interest.

i checked the zbt,zht and zxt series and there is no 22'' ride cymbal,and the guy who's selling the cymbal says that it's about 25-30 years old.

any other idea???

thanks anyway

Posted on 14 years ago

It looks like an A custom, i think the guy is wrong on the age also look much newer

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From stratos

backbeatkeeper thank you for your interest.i checked the zbt,zht and zxt series and there is no 22'' ride cymbal,and the guy who's selling the cymbal says that it's about 25-30 years old.any other idea???thanks anyway

Might be a very early Z from the late 80's early 90's....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

Might be a very early Z from the late 80's early 90's....

BBK, you might be on to something there to!!!! it is definitely Not as old as he was told agreed!!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here