Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

April 2, 2008 - New Look

Thanks to our own - tommy stixx - we have been working on improving the look of the forum... He created the top banner and 5 others with different finishes for "free"...

A word I really like when it comes to a hobby..

He has been a big help and I hope you all like the look!

If not, blame him!

If you need graphic work, he is fast, friendly and reliable... Although I do not know his name...

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Looks Great You Guys!!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 16 years ago

From Webmaster

Thanks to our own - tommy stixx - we have been working on improving the look of the forum... He created the top banner and 5 others with different finishes for "free"... A word I really like when it comes to a hobby.. He has been a big help and I hope you all like the look! If not, blame him! If you need graphic work, he is fast, friendly and reliable... Although I do not know his name... David

David!...

With a tip of the cap to "tommy stixx"... ( looks GREAT! ) ... I have to admit that "FREE" is my own personal favorite four letter word!

Tommyp

Posted on 16 years ago

Is it just because it looks like a Roger's Script logo?

Thanks O-Lugs and TommyP

Two for Yes

David

Posted on 16 years ago

David!...

It DOES indeed look akin to the Rogers script! Am I THAT transparent?! Damn! :-) Actually, it has a nice overall vintage look to it, and the gold sparkle is a nice touch too, and this coming from an avid WMP guy! Very classy!

Tommyp

Posted on 16 years ago

Ok I'll fess up. Even though I own a 60's Premier kit and am pining for a set of Ludwigs, I did find my creative inspiration in the Rogers script logo.

Posted on 16 years ago

The look is awesome, but come on now... how about a nice Kent looking logo?

:) :) :)

Thanks for all your work guys!! This is my favorite haunt!!

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here