Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

any info on this cymbal

[IMG]http://more pics[/IMG]20"zildjian ride? era ,value

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

You didn't give us much to go on. But, judging from what we do see in that rather limited pic, you most likely have a sheet pressed B8 type cymbal. It is a solid logo which puts it mid 80's to present. It has taken some abuse. It will not have much value.

Or...

You have a really rare example of a 40's hammered "W" line. These were crafted by one of the truck drivers that worked the day shift. His name was William "Willy" Bulphanse. He hammered only about 60 cymbals. Those are worth some dough. Laughing H

In other words...post some more pics.

Posted on 15 years ago

:P Needs pics of the thing as a whole, maybe of the engraved logo not the stamped.

Anyway with what limited knowledge I have and with what limited lighting is in the pic, looks to be some sort of bronze/sheet cymbal judging by the color... which would mean not much value.

Posted on 15 years ago

Lets play guess the cymbal! Laughing H

Hmmmmmm........Scimitar maybe?

Posted on 15 years ago

Cool game!! It's likely not a Scimitar as they tarnish up pretty quick. That has a bit of shine left so I say ZBT??

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 15 years ago

I'd say a ZBT, the wide lines look like those on my ZBT's.

Tama Superstar, 22, 22, 16, 14, 13 Desert Burst
Premier Genista, 22, 16, 13, 12 Black Lacquer
Premier Genista, 20, 14, 10 and snare Black Lacquer
Premier Resonator 22, 16, 14, 13 poly creme/black
Zickos 22, 16, 14, 13, clear acrylic and snare
Posted on 15 years ago

From brody

I'd say a ZBT, the wide lines look like those on my ZBT's.

i think the zbt might be correct i does look like bronze and a yard sale item the wife found for $10

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here