Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

A question about linking

Hello, David. I was wondering if you could put some kind of link at the top of the forum pages so that it would facillitate making it a bit easier to refer people who are looking for identification information...serial numbers, etc. Maybe there is already a way to link back to the main page (or more specifically, the serial number page or the badge page, from the forum...but I usually have to type in the short form of the URL to get to the main page from the forum. I apologize if I have missed the obvious answer...I do that all the time! ;) Thanks!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 17 years ago

Yes, I have been wanting to alter the upper bar to match the main web site so all of the links are easily available. My programming skills for .PHP are limited, so I have been trying to find someone with the qualifications to handle this forum software, upgrades and technical changes.

There is a link that I did not notice for awhile at the bottom right corner of the forum, in between the other links.

Let me see what I can do with my current skill level. As always back-up first!

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here