Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

70s Slingerland Green Sparkles

'75-76 Slingerland 3ply Green Sparkles 14/16/18/24. Nice shape, all original, no extra holes, only a few cosmetic issues. These drums sound incredible, but just too big for my style. Looking to trade for a 12/14/18 or 12/14/20. Slingerland prefered, but will consider others. PM if interested and I will send details and pics.

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22903

Posted on 13 years ago

Is that wrap original or is it a rewrap?

Posted on 13 years ago

Well, I was told by the previous owner that it was original, though upon further inspection I noticed that the muffler knob holes were filled on the 14" and there are no holes on the outside of the wrap where they should be. So I'm pretty certain that atleast the 14 was a re-wrap. The 16 is lifting a bit at the seam as well, so its likely that the whole set is a re-wrap.

Posted on 13 years ago

Are the badge flanges on the inside drilled off?Any pry marks?

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

The badges actually look good on all drums except the 16". Original grommets and tight badges on all except the 16, which is what led me to believe that the wrap was original when I purchased. The 14" did look like the grommet might have been removed and reinstalled. I'm going to check out the inside of the other grommets this evening to see if I can determine whether they might have been removed at one time. I'm leaning towards the conclusion that they were a re-wrap, or atleast the 14 and 16, bummer :(, though whoever did the work did a nice job with exception of the lifting edge on the 16.

Posted on 13 years ago

Would you or anyone be interested in this Slingerland kit in a blue agate finish? All original except for tom mount on bass drum, thanks.

8x12,10x14,16x16,14x20

[IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4278/06182353.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 13 years ago

PM sent about the kit!

www.brendanpeleolazar.com
Posted on 13 years ago

Kit is gone, thanks for all the offers.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here