Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

68 Slingerland 50N Blue Agate Pearl

No longer available. Doing a bit more work on it and I wanna enjoy the handiwork for a while. Sorry.

Posted on 13 years ago

I have a Rogers kit in a red glass glitter I've been toying with selling or trading, 13,16,22 with the swivelmatic tom arm. The only real issue is the 16 being rewrapped, thanks.

Posted on 13 years ago

I bet if you wrap that 14" floor tom to match you would have more luck with that kit, a 20, 12, 14 in that color would be very cool! Slingy kits are hard to move and it is a shame because they sound fantastic, but I don't have to tell you that.

Posted on 13 years ago

I'm working towards that. I think I might get to shipping off the tom this weekend or next. I had a strong suspicion that was going to be the case. No sweat. Who knows ... if it comes back super cool, I may just hang on to it for a couple of months and gig it prior to letting it go. It will be a much simpler sell or trade at that point. Good advice, Lucky.

Posted on 13 years ago

How does the new blue onyx match to the old?

Posted on 13 years ago

Precision color and pattern matches spot on. They did a match on one drum for my 67 Rogers red onyx. There are no differences. Spot on. They will be able to do this with no problems. They do amazing work.

Posted on 13 years ago

Who knew. I agree that a 20/12/14 would sell much faster than a 20/12/13/16. Now all you need is a 22" and make a 22/13/16.

Posted on 13 years ago

^^^^^ +1 on that!

Posted on 13 years ago

No longer available.

Posted on 13 years ago

From mcjnic

No longer available.

You keeping them or did they move?I just read your other post about the color match from precision, Andrea will fix you up right, their company is top notch!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here