Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

60's Rogers Stick Tray

Still looking to buy a 60's Rogers stick tray, arm and clamp, if anyone has one they would like to part with.

Please email me at [email]Whorwood@cogeco.ca[/email]

I have paypal and a U.S. mailing address

Thanks

Posted on 8 years ago

for what it's worth, I believe I saw one on eBay recently, but only included tray and L bar. there is a separate 70's era clamp too, and that would work to hold the tray to a floor tom leg.

Posted on 8 years ago

Sorry for the delay Dan

What I need is the clamp and arm, I have a tray that is near mint.

Likely if I ever find one, I would need to buy it complete, which I'm ok with doing. I have spent a lot of time and $ getting my kit to where it would have been in 66/67, the stick tray arm and clamp would complete the project. My kit is in such great shape, I felt compelled to go the extra $$ and make it time line correct.

Thanks

The search goes on !!

Posted on 8 years ago

From whorwood

Sorry for the delay DanWhat I need is the clamp and arm, I have a tray that is near mint.Likely if I ever find one, I would need to buy it complete, which I'm ok with doing. I have spent a lot of time and $ getting my kit to where it would have been in 66/67, the stick tray arm and clamp would complete the project. My kit is in such great shape, I felt compelled to go the extra $$ and make it time line correct.Thanks The search goes on !!

Would this work? Doesn't appear to have the clamp but the arm is there.

http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/topic/131002-rogers-60s-stick-tray-and-mount/

Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here