Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

60s Gretsch Round Badge Floor Tom for 20s Ludwig Standard

SOLD

Picked up this Gretsch Round Badge 16x16 floor tom a few months ago. No longer working on the project I started so I'm moving the drum on to someone who can use it.

Interested in trading the drum for a 2-piece heavy brass Ludwig Standard or possibly a Universal. Not looking for a museum piece, but prefer original. I plan on using it.

1960s 6-ply Gretsch Round Badge 16x16 Silver Sparkle floor tom (or glass glitter...I don't know the difference). This drum is all original with no extra holes. Badge is present and tight to the shell. All hardware is original and present but very dirty with some surface rust that should be easily removed. There is lift and curling at the seam. There is a small split near the seam. I don't think it goes all the way through the wrap. Hard to tell. There is also a section of the wrap near the batter head that is not laying flat (wrinkled). This does affect the head placement and should be flattened out. Mufflers are both present but rusty.

This drum needs TLC but it should clean up nicely. The original silver sparkle wrap should be able to be restored but the drum can also be re-wrapped without feeling too guilty about it.

Dan
(red66charger)

Looking for:
- L.A. Camco 12" Stradivarius Tom Tom
Posted on 8 years ago

This drum has sold.

Dan
(red66charger)

Looking for:
- L.A. Camco 12" Stradivarius Tom Tom
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here