Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

56-57 zildjian k value

Hi, first off Im not sure if its frowned upon to ask these types of questions. If it is I apologize, and will remove the post. I have a 56-57 stamp k. 20 inch, dont know the exact gram weight but id say its between thin and thick, leaning more to thin. The signature is faint, but there, drilled for 4 rivets, Slight keyhole. Im not looking to sell this cymbal at the moment, just curious. Thanks for the help.

Posted on 11 years ago

From KEITHFOX

Hi, first off Im not sure if its frowned upon to ask these types of questions. If it is I apologize, and will remove the post. I have a 56-57 stamp k. 20 inch, dont know the exact gram weight but id say its between thin and thick, leaning more to thin. The signature is faint, but there, drilled for 4 rivets, Slight keyhole. Im not looking to sell this cymbal at the moment, just curious. Thanks for the help.

Based on the little info you have provided all we can say is it may be worth a little or it may be worth a lot. We need the approx. weight in grams, an overall photo of the cymbal and a clear close up photo of the stamp. Without that info, any comments on our part would be mostly guesswork. By indicating the dates of 1956-57 you are suggesting the cymbal is a Type IIIc Old Stamp, but without a photo we can't confirm it.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 11 years ago

Ok yeah I have to find out how to put a picture up. I may take it up to the post office and see if they can weigh it for me and I will report back. I got the year by comparing to a site with stamps and years. I try and get that up because id like to know. thanks

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here