Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

50's....60's ?

I looked here...

http://www.hidehitters.com/cymbals/Zildjianstamps/timeline.html

to try and figure out what I have....Maybe 50's / 60's ?

What do the cymbal experts here say?

It's a 20"

Thanks,

Posted on 11 years ago

I know what [SIZE="4"]THE[/SIZE] cymbal expert here would say about your website reference.

But I reckon your stamp is generally known as a late 50's small stamp.

Posted on 11 years ago

From mountainhick

I know what [SIZE="4"]THE[/SIZE] cymbal expert here would say about your website reference.But I reckon your stamp is generally known as a late 50's small stamp.

mountain good to see your around here again was wondering u ok ?,i'm still playing that snare i got from you got rid of all the rest just down to 1 kit but they all match take care gary

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 11 years ago

From jaghog

mountain good to see your around here again was wondering u ok ?,i'm still playing that snare i got from you got rid of all the rest just down to 1 kit but they all match take care gary

Thanks Gary, not to hijack, but somewhat rough times. Just had a cardiac crisis, angioplasty and stent put in a week ago. Glad to be alive! Followup treadmill test this afternoon.

Glad you are enjoying that supra!

Posted on 11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your heart troubles Gary, but glad to hear you're recovering and here to share.

Gary (I'm Gary too).

From mountainhick

Thanks Gary, not to hijack, but somewhat rough times. Just had a cardiac crisis, angioplasty and stent put in a week ago. Glad to be alive! Followup treadmill test this afternoon. Glad you are enjoying that supra!

Posted on 11 years ago

From Kona

I'm sorry to hear about your heart troubles Gary, but glad to hear you're recovering and here to share.Gary (I'm Gary too).

Ben, not Gary Gary.

Posted on 11 years ago

Sorry Ben - I did go back and correct my mistake.

....reading too fast........

Gary

From mountainhick

Ben, not Gary Gary.

Posted on 11 years ago

From mountainhick

Thanks Gary, not to hijack, but somewhat rough times. Just had a cardiac crisis, angioplasty and stent put in a week ago. Glad to be alive! Followup treadmill test this afternoon. Glad you are enjoying that supra!

Glad you're doing OK. I agree that its a '50s small stamp. Let not even talk about Hidehitters. Keep on Pl

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here