Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.46973%

3 Slingerland floor tom leg brackets

Looking to buy three 1950s or 60s Slingerland floor tom leg brackets. Thanks

"If 'A' equals 'success' in life then 'A' equals 'X' plus 'Y' plus 'Z' where work equals 'X', 'Y' is play and 'Z' is keeping your mouth shut" - Albert Einstein.

1920s 14"x5" Ludwig Super Sensitive Dual Snare
1957 6 1/2" x15" Slingerland WMP Concert King
1938 8"x15" Leedy Broadway Standard
1947-53 14x6.5" NOB Ludwig & Ludwig Universal
...plus a bunch of mismatched Slingerlands that collectively make a pleasing noise.
Posted on 8 years ago

Push button or wing screw?

Never play it the same way once.
Posted on 8 years ago

Wing screw please.

"If 'A' equals 'success' in life then 'A' equals 'X' plus 'Y' plus 'Z' where work equals 'X', 'Y' is play and 'Z' is keeping your mouth shut" - Albert Einstein.

...plus a bunch of mismatched Slingerlands that collectively make a pleasing noise.
Posted on 8 years ago

Check with Steve Maxwell to see if he has any more of these Repro brackets. He was selling them on his website and eBay for $25 each. Original brackets seem to be going for almost $40 each! Probably your biggest issue is shipping to New Zealand.

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago

You're right. I've seen the repro ones and they're pretty good but I was hoping to get some original ones if possible. The whole shipping thing is interesting because I get wildly differing shipping quotes on stuff from the US. I usually have to pay around $75-90 to get a snare drum shipped via USPS wheres recently I had to pay around $40 to ship 16 lugs! It really makes no sense. And don't even get me started on Ebay's Worldwide Shipping thing. It's pure daylight robbery for anything sent here.

Posted on 8 years ago

Hey Gerard! Steve Maxwell's brackets are pretty nice, but I completely understand with finding originals. Seems like they are always some on eBay. Yeah, you're biggest issue is shipping! Good luck!

-Mar

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here