Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

20" Vintage Sabian Minibell Ride. How old and price range?

Hi,

I received a 20" Sabian Minibell Ride a few years ago as a gift from grandfather. I know that he had it for quite a long time, and I know the cymbal was made in Canada. I'm currently using this cymbal for jazz, but was wondering the year it was made and how much it is worth?

Thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome,,Can you get us a pic of it?? also is it an AA sabian?, thanks

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Here's the pics.

It may be an AA cymbal, but I don't think so. It's a Minibell Ride for sure...

Posted on 14 years ago

That's not an early 80s stamp. I'm thinking 90s?

Posted on 14 years ago

JazzDrummer94!...

It's an AA. The AA designates which cymbal line it is, as the model is of course a 20" Minibell Ride. The Sabian AA's are the straight lathed models... the HH's are Hand Hammered... etc. I have played all Sabian since 1986... ( HH's ) ... and I have to agree with mcjnic, it's not an 80's era stamp. Most probably 90's.

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago

Yes, it is an AA, And I third that motion, 90's model

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks so much for all the replies. I thought it might have been around 15 years old. Is the cymbal worth anything?

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here