Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

2 MIJ floor toms and a Zim-Gar cymbal

I have a very nice 16X16 "Ideal" red sparkle floor tom ,complete and in good condition. The adjusting screws for the legs have been replaced with allen set screws. Also an unbranded 14" floor tom,originally blue sparkle but now spray painted black.Missing it's bottom rim and lugs/rods but restorable.The pearl has a vertical split,not too good.Lastly a Zim-Gar "popular" crash-ride with MANY dents but if you are handy with a mallet...

Looking for an oval badge MIJ bass drum in blue sparkle (slingy-style lugs)and a 24" CB 700 bass drum-

I have a LOT of drums and parts-no,REALLY...

2 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago

What are these shells? Zim Gar just a trashy crash?

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 11 years ago

I just came across your post from last year about 2 MIJ floor toms and a Zim-Gar cymbal. I'm refinishing a Zim-Gar set and was wondering if you still happen to have the 14x14 or 16x16 floor toms. If so would you be willing to sell, or trade for either of them?

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here