Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

1976 Vintage Paiste 22 "

Looking to sell this vintage cymbal. don't know how to appraise it, need some help.Excellent condition , no keyholes. Played extensively on it for about 5 years and lost it, recently found it in the garage in it's case.Bought it new in 1976. Still sounds sweet. Perfect for the deligent jazz drummer. Asking a start price of $350.What do you think?

Posted on 14 years ago

What model is it? Unless it's something really special, you won't get anywhere near $350.

Posted on 14 years ago

Got Pics???

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

From SkyDog75

What model is it? Unless it's something really special, you won't get anywhere near $350.

Sorry for the lack of info. It's a 22" Darkride ser# 634054 made in Switzerland, I only asked for this starting price because someone recently sold one on Ebay for close to $800.00 and it was a 1977 model. This one has no cracks, no chips, no keyholes. I'll try and get a pic up today sometime and maybe a sound chip

Posted on 14 years ago

Here are some pics w/ser# 634054

Posted on 14 years ago

Nice. PM sent.

Posted on 14 years ago

From xipa4

This cymbal is probably the formula 602-sound creation transition.Because the photo was shown didn't show the word formula 602 engraved below the stamp.

You need to learn the difference between engraving and stamping...OK !i

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 11 years ago

From OddBall

You need to learn the difference between engraving and stamping...OK !i

I'd be happier if he learned to stop resurrecting old threads first...

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here