Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

1973 Slingerland Phantom kit for sale

The time has come to part ways with my beloved 1973 Slingerland Phantom acrylic drum kit.

This is a one-owner, all-original kit, lovingly cared-for. It has all original heads (except the snare head, which has recently been replaced). There are a few minor wear & tear scratches, but excellent condition overall. All chrome is in great condition, with little to no pitting. Bass drum loop has minor wear where pedal attaches.

I have the original bill of sale, promotional flyer and even plastic Zildjian cymbal bags.

14 x 22” Bass

16 x 16” Tom Tom

9 x 13” Tom Tom

8 x 12” Tom Tom

5 x 14” Snare Drum

All original Slingerland heavy duty hardware and accessories, as pictured, included (including Avedis Zildjian cymbals).

• 14” New-beat Hi-hats

• 16” Medium-thin crash

• 18” Medium ride

• (22” Medium ride, 8” Splash also available)

Kit also includes hard-shell fiber cases (minus snare case).

Photos_here

Asking $3450.00

Located in New York City, and prefer local pick-up.

Serious inquiries only.

feel free to contact me at markmga@hotmail.com for more information and/or more photos.

Thanks for looking!

Posted on 3 years ago

Really cool...and excellent condition! Good luck with your sale!

-Mark

Posted on 3 years ago

First I've become aware that Slingerland had done acrylic. Shocking to think you have owned it since new. The only thing I have since new is me and me is getting quite old. Thanks for preserving it and hoping it finds a great home that will continue to preserve it as you have.

Posted on 3 years ago
Action Another action Something else here