Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

1968 Paiste 602 22" ride cymbal

Considering selling this cymbal I purchased new with my 1968 Ludwig Hollywood set.

What is the value. It is in excellent condition with factory rivets.

Posted on 9 years ago

Could you post pics if the cymbal please.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

Welcome djrich,

A picture will always help. However I think I can get you a fair way without if you can't figure out how to give us a picture.

You can find the answer in my work on 602 prices. Check my signature and look at the 602 table for 22" pre serial rides. You will find just about anything you want to know about used Paiste 602 and Sound Creation prices there.

22" pre serial rides (based on a sample of 70 sales) go for

lowest $150

average $319

highest $675

You can read my writeup on what factors influence price, where you will find that you would only expect to get the highest price (say $500 plus) if it has all the original ink intact. It will also give you guidelines on whether your "excellent" condition fits my category.

Given no further information I'd say the expected price range would be $300 - $400 but it really does depend on a number of other factors I don't know about your particular cymbal. Weight matters. Having original model ink and saying "MEDIUM RIDE" versus "MEDIUM" versus "THIN" versus "THIN CRASH" influences price. And the ink 22" under the bell. The country you are selling in matters as well. Europe and Australasia have higher prices than the USA and Canada. I can't say about other regions.

Posted on 9 years ago

Still FS?...

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 9 years ago

I 2nd that still for sale?,

& pics &soundfile please!.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here