Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

1960's Gretsch burgundy bop set 18, 14, 12

SOLD

Selling 1960's Gretsch re-wrapped in Burgundy (not merlot) 14x18 14x14 8x12. Bearing edges have also been redone by TRS drums. Drums had slingerland mount on bass drum and holes plugged by TRS drums. No extra holes in toms. Come with legs and tom mount and spurs. Drums look and sound great. Asking $6,000.00 US OR BEST OFFER . They really ring out. If you have any questions please contact me at [email]td.kaucharik@sympatico.ca[/email] .I could send pictures as i do not know how to post pictures. I am getting old and selling what I have. I am just north of Toronto and will ship. Thanks for looking and take care. $6,000.00 US OR BEST OFFER.

Posted on 2 years ago

Lol good luck

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 2 years ago

This set is SOLD

Posted on 2 years ago

This set is SOLD

I will wonder what price you accepted for the drum set. Of course, it's none of my business. Congrats for selling the drum set.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here