Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.06889%

15" trans-stamp signature?

I just picked these up and found an interesting signature under the bell of these 15" trans-stamp HH. Anyone know if this is a factory sig or previous owner? Up close it has a bluish black tint to it and looks very old.

This sig is identical under both bells and the identical stamp as well. This is also the same stamp that is on the 18" I have posted in the other thread.

Thanks, Gary.

BTW weights are 840/905.

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 10 years ago

From gSonor

I just picked these up and found an interesting signature under the bell of these 15" trans-stamp HH. Anyone know if this is a factory sig or previous owner? Up close it has a bluish black tint to it and looks very old.This sig is identical under both bells and the identical stamp as well. This is also the same stamp that is on the 18" I have posted in the other thread.Thanks, Gary.BTW weights are 840/905.

I'm not aware of any trans stamps being signed at the fsctory. I suspect it may have been signed by an owner or perhaps a dealer reselling it. Some stores, like Sam Ash, hand inscribe an inventory number inside the bell of used cymbals. I couldn't read it very well on my phone. Are you sure is a signature rather than info about the cymbal?

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 10 years ago

I hadn't responded to this yet because I too hadn't recalled any trans stamps with under bell signatures. however, day after this post, I ran across another one. maybe drumaholic will chime in here.

mike

Posted on 10 years ago

The best I can tell it appears to be MB. I'll try to get a more clear picture later today. Out of my 20 or so other trans-stamp this is the only one, I have a pre-trans with a very faint signature that looks nothing like this.

Gary.

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here